Search US Immigration Forum

 Contact Us

(800) 215-6117

or email:
Jonathan R. Micale, Esq.

 Site Main Navigation

US Immigration Forum

MSN Forum
Contact Us
Our Attorneys

Primary Immigration Information

INS Filing Fees
Nonimmigrant Visas
Green Card Processing Times
Labor Certification Processing Times
More Primary Immigration Information


Immigration Benefits

Nonimmigrant Visas
Immigrant Visas
Court Proceedings


Articles and Links


  Immigration Spotlight

INS Announces Legal Immigration Figures for Fiscal Year 2001; News Release; August 30, 2002

INS Announces New Rule to Assist Part-time Commuter Students; News Release; August 26, 2002

Diversity Immigrant Visa Program ("Visa Lottery") ("DV-2004"); August 21, 2002

 Primary Immigration Information

Green Card Processing Times

Labor Certification Processing Times

Nonimmigrant Visa Categories

INS Filing Fees

 New Immigration Articles

If I can fill out the Forms Myself, Why Should I Hire an Immigration Lawyer

Battered Immigrant Spouse Petitions

J Visas and the Two Year Foreign Residency Requirement

  Immigration Benefits

I want to come or stay in the United States temporarily to visit, for school, or to work (select Nonimmigrant Visas)

I want to come to stay in the United States permanently based on a family relationship or based on employment that I have obtained (select Immigrant Visas)

Frequently asked immigration questions

 Immigration Quote of the Day

``You can go to Turkey and live there your whole life, but never really become a Turk. You can go to Japan and live there, but never really become Japanese. You can go to Germany, but never become German. But, you can come from any place in the world and become an American.''

President Ronald Regan.

 Notices to Readers
The Information contaied on this website is not intended be used as legal advise. If you are experiencing immigration problems, you should contact an experienced, licensed immigration attorney.

© Jonathan R. Micale, Esq., 2002